Financial Aid Options - All Forms of "Love's Provision!"
Love's Provision: "a cup of cold water in Christ's name" (Science&Health 570:17). Divine Love delights in providing wonderful ways for you and yours to receive the all-quenching refreshment of spiritual growth! CedarS 24/7 purpose is "to give each camper an appreciation of spiritual sense and an abundance of wholesome, joyous activity." Please see below the many channels established to help make the right idea of attending a Christian Science camp possible for you or yours.
Q: I need financial aid for my child to attend camp. What are my options?
Check out the following regional Campership Resources:
- For those in Texas: www.sunnysidetexas.org
- For those in the Midwest (IL, KS, MO, WI): www.campershipfund.org
- For those in the Southeast (GA, FL, NC, SC, TN, AL): www.campershipfund.org
- Your Branch Church: branch churches are increasingly supporting their Sunday School students in this way. Click here to see a PDF on "Ideas for Branch Churches Helping Sunday School Students Attend CedarS."
- Your family support network: Helping out with camp tuition and travel makes a great gift for grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc.
Apply directly to CedarS:
- Complete CedarS online campership application
- Download a CedarS Campership Application (pdf)
- Call us from October-May at (636) 394-6162 or June-September at (417) 532-6699 to work out further details on a package that meets your family's needs.
Earn tuition credits by working at camp:
- Parents, grandparents, and other caring sponsors can come work at camp in exchange for tuition (as spaces are available).
- Complete our online Parent Helper and Adult Specialist application or download a pdf version.