CedarS invites you to a Video Party in
Laguna Hills (Orange County), CA!
Save the date for 4/1/2017! - Only 8 days left until this video show!
DVD sharing with cookies & brownies in Hodges Hall at The Willows, 23871 Willows Dr., Laguna Hills (92653)
Come Find Out Why families from the Laguna Hills (Orange County) area pick CedarS as a summer home.
Other Upcoming CedarS Shows in your area:
Fresno on 3/31/2017 (Show info)
Los Angeles-area (Broadview activity room) on 4/1/2017 (Show info)
L.A. area (La Crescenta foothills NE of LA) on 4/2/2017 (Show info)
Some features unique to CedarS include:
- Hourly fun focus on spiritual growth and life lessons.
- Missouri's 1st Cable Watersports Park.
- 1 Fun, Attentive and Metaphysically-minded counselor for every 2-3 campers.
- Superb aquatics facilities with tournament-level ski boats, lake, 300-foot waterslide, Jr. Olympic pool & diving well, 300-foot zip line into water, and much more.
- Sports & Specialty camps (Soccer, Skiing, Riding, & more) taught by expert instructors.
- Nationally-certified riding facility and staff with a herd of 100 horses.
- 850 acres of natural woods, creeks, trails and caves in the cool "Ozark Uplift."
- Average daytime temps. from mid 70s to mid 80s (Information compiled by www.city-data.com)