CedarS Counselor-In-Training Online Application
"The Purpose of The CedarS is to give each camper an appreciation of spiritual sense and an abundance of wholesome, joyous activity." - Ruth E. Huff
The Five Fundamental Concepts of CedarS are:
- We regard each individual at camp as a child of God, who reflects alertness, joy, peace, ability, love...
- We respect each individual Christian Science young person as a future active worker in the Christian Science movement.
- We stand firm in our desire to use Christian Science in all of our actions and to be good examples.
- We believe that all have certain interests and talents, and we want to do all we can to further these and at the same time to introduce new activities and interests.
- We expect to make camping at the CEDARS fun!
Mrs. Ruth E. Huff, Founder, 1962
- Finished 10th grade (or be 16+)
- Be an earnest student of Christian Science
- Have developed an ability in at least one camp activity